Electroarges came into being in 1971 and it started producing in 1973. In 1991, Electroarges became a share company, with a majority state capital.
In 1996, the majority share packet (51%) was taken over by Asociatia PAS Electroarges. The members of this association were exclusively employees of this company. The other shares (49%) are held by legal entities and by natural persons.
In 2005, the members of  Asociatia PAS Electroarges became the owners of the shares. Since then, the shares (100%) belong to legal entities or to natural persons.

Electroarges SA is registered at the Chamber of Trade and Industry of Arges, with the registration number: J03/758/20.06.1991, in the Register of Trade. The Unique Code of Registration of the company is RO 156027.

The social location, the administration and production establishment is at the address: 115300 Curtea de Arges, 12 Albesti str., Romania.

Electroarges has a total surface of 58,411.42 square meters, out of which 34,022.58 square meters represent buildings.
Electroarges is situated on the way coming out of Curtea de Arges to the dam Vidraru and to Transfagarasan.
The access to Electroarges is made on national roads. The closest towns are: Pitesti, Ramnicu Valcea, Campulung. Thedistance to the capital of Romania, Bucharest, is of 150 kilometers.
The railway access to Electroarges is on the way from Pitesti to Curtea de Arges.
The closest airport is: The Henri Coanda Airport of Bucharest – Otopeni.
The closest harbour is Constanta, on the Black Sea.

Electroarges  produces household items, professional items for hotels or for industrial purposes, portable electrical tools, tools and diverse sets of tools, devices, vibrators used to press concrete and motorcar equipment.
Electroarges developed cooperation to execute devices and diverse products for diverse companies in Romania or in the entire world.
– injected devices made of plastics;
– stamps;
– engines for Emerson – Italy;
– vacuum cleaners for KARCHER – Germany;
– electrical resistance for GAMMA – Italy.

Electroarges holds the necessary equipment to project its own products specific to its production field, to design and to execute the stamps, the tools and the devices used to maintain the products on the production line.

Electroarges holds the locations and the technological equipment used to execute devices or parts of the items: electrical engines, devices made under pressure, injected devices made of plastics, devices which are painted or covered electrochemically etc., but also devices used to assemble the products.

Electroarges has qualitative laboratories to test both the materials which are delivered to the company and the executed products.
Electroarges has diverse means of transport that are used to supply materials and devices and to deliver the goods to the distribution places in the country.

Electroarges has more than 500 employees, out of which 11,9% represent employees who have graduated from faculties.

Electroarges organizes permanently courses aimed to rise the professional skills of the employees.

CERTIFICATION

The quality management system used by Electroarges is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 de catre TUV Rheinland – Germania and DIN EN ISO 14001:2004 by TUV Rheinland – Germania.

The Electroarges products are certified by ICPE Bucharest. Some of the products are certified by LCIE France.